Disease RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Disease RPG

Home of the Post-Apocalyptizombic Experience

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I find this project very motivational.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buju

I find this project very motivational. Empty
PostSubject: I find this project very motivational.   I find this project very motivational. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:13 am

Right! Now that I have everybody's attention.

I would like to help out in making in this game. I myself, am currently working on a big "and i mean huge" fallout fan project going for about a year now and I'm halfway through.

I made some custom sprites, done some pretty good mapping and a lot of evented systems, Lockpicking, Bomb/Traps Disarming, a minigame called Bug Battles were you catch bugs and battle them with other npc players, Hunger and Thirst System, Disease System, Camping System, Lighting System with torches, flares and nightvision goggles, I even evented an entire skill system which is pretty similar to fallout games. Small Guns, Big Guns, Sneak, Steal, Barter, Speech, Survival, etc. you name it.

I'll post a sample here as soon as I get a reply for this post. I'll even offer my spriting/ mapping services in this game if you give me the honor.

Well thats about it. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

I find this project very motivational.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disease RPG :: The Lab-
Jump to: